News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

West Central Florida fun

Started by DBM, July 12, 2022, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBM

I live in the Tampa Bay area, and ride a 2014 TEX. Here are some pics from the last few weekends. I would like to meet some riders from this area for some Sunday morning rides.

2014 TEX Mean Green

HockleyBoy

Nice pics, Looks a great place for riding.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

ghulst

That looks great! Unfortunately I am an ocean west of you, otherwise I'd join you. :)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Lee337

Looks like some great rides in your neck of the woods. :wheel
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Nick Calne

I have never been to Florida but if you asked me to describe what I think it is like, then it would be just like those pictures.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

I've been there a few times but didn't manage to see a lot, view from the canals wasn't great, I was on the end of a rope attached to a Mastercraft mind you  ;)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Madruss

1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!