News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Picos De Europa 2023

Started by TigerKing, July 24, 2022, 08:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerKing

Phil,

If you want to do this trip we can go in April..!

How would that suit you?
Life is short !

blacktiger

Quote from: TigerKing on December 29, 2022, 12:32:28 PMActually, just looking back on BlackTiger's comment, there is a nearly 60 mile ride (possibly track) through 8 or 9 very small hamlet type places and cutting North to South right through the mountains.  I will try and map this in, thanks BT. 
Any other top tips for good routes or places not to miss, please let me know.

Cheers for now.

The portion of the N625 is a great road that runs north to south from Cangas to Riano. You can pick up the LE2711 through Posada just south of the main twisties.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

blacktiger

I'm out if you're doing it in April coz I'm off to Croatia and beyond.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

TigerKing

Actually I'm out too now as not any real interest in this trip from the forum and I'm now going 'To Croatia and Beyond' in April.
But if anyone is interested I'm planning a trip to Spain and Portugal early September, just drop me a line.

Cheers for now
Life is short !