News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Corbin Canyon dual seat for sale from my 2006 955i

Started by atokad, July 06, 2023, 06:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atokad

Selling a Corbin Canyon seat that was on my 2006 955i.  Very good condition, some wear on the welt ride behind the driver portion of the seat. Leather choice from Corbin was Black Carbon Fiber.

Fantastically comfortable seats, easy 500 miles away with this seat.

$275 - Corbin sells them currently for $618 plus $65 shipping. Save $$$$
Add $55 for shipping to CONUS.

Can add detail pics of seat if needed.  For now, here are some pics on the bike.

atokad

Tiger-ish

I may be interested in a couple weeks, i have yet to purchase 2006 955i but looking at one.
Off on road trip on BMW,
l will decide when I return. Does it accept the standard Corbin backrest?

atokad

It does have a spot for a backrest, but one in the passenger position. At the time I bought it, I had to select a location and I chose passenger so as to be able to strap a tail bag to it. Can be seen in this picture. Make me offer if you get the 955i, sure we can work something out. Fabulous seat, just got a new one for the 1200 Explorer I bought as a replacement to the 955i.

You cannot see attachments on this board.

Tiger-ish

Where are you located? it looks like northwest from photos. just a guess.

atokad

Colorado, and yes, sometimes (like this year) it looks and feels like the NorthWet.  :BangHead

Tiger-ish

I have yet to pickup tiger, but agreed to purchase, probably next week. Probably 'make you offer on Corbin" after I get it home. You okay shipping to BC Canada via USPS?

atokad

Tiger-ish

I am Still waiting to get bike home, I have not forgotten you. thanks

Tiger-ish

What bags and mounting system do you have on your bike, I looks similar to the caribou bags with mine.