News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Maleny Swapmeet Qld Australia

Started by Madruss, March 11, 2023, 06:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madruss

Did the early rise to travel 160klm across to the Historic Motorcycle Club of Qld annual "bike only" swapmeet
A very foggy first 40klm down the range made for some interesting travel & the same for the last up the range to Maleny.
Just a few happy snaps of bikes found at the eventYou cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board. 
1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!

Madruss

Regards Russ

Madruss

Africa Twin 1989 plenty extras 95k $12-13k Au You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.
I've doubled up again ! 
Regards Russ

Madruss

It had upside down Ohlins forks, heated grips, chain oiler, rear Ohlins shocks etc  The 95k put me off a bit.
How does that price go in the UK  :^_^
Regards Russ

Sin_Tiger

The red Sprint Executive was tidy, apart from the missing indicator  :icon_scratch:

It's a Honda, 95k km shouldn't be a worry if the service record is good, I've ridden a couple that were near double that, which were fine if not exactly balls of fire, my similar mileage Steamer had noticeably more pep. They have a reputation for trouble with the R/R wiring causing damage to the alternator windings and batteries, not unlike the 955i's. Like the Steamer, they are happier cruising below 140 kph. I wonder what the forks came off  :icon_scratch: 
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint