News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Retirement

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 27, 2023, 01:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Guys,

I've been a member here for probably 14 years, and a MOD for over four years.  But, for various reasons I've not been on the forum for quite some time. Those that know me know that I've had a lot of change in my private life over the last four years and, in truth, I simply need to step down. so... this is me, signing off, closing the door, and wishing you all well in the future.

Good luck and ride safe,

Best regards,

BB
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

London_Phil

Sorry, you are not allowed to leave...
Still biking though, right?

Lee337

Sorry to see you go. I understand life can get in the way so wish you all the best.

Feel free to pop in once in a while
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Giemelos

Welcome back to you and all riders here and i salute you again ''old friends are never forgotten''!
Honorary member of the Central Committee and official representative on behalf of the 2 Greek clubs and the 1.Association of Greek Triumph owners (and as also 2.Greek Tiger Club ) and fanatical members is based in Athens numbering about 15000 + members and throughout Greece.

Tiger-G

Sorry to hear you're leaving BB   :icon_cry:

Your contribution to this forum has been epic, and is appreciated by all  :thumbsup

I'm still Tigerless after selling mine a couple of years ago, and I keep saying to myself it's time to stop visiting the forum, but I'm not quite there yet  :icon_cry:

Enjoy whatever the rest of your life brings you mate.....and keep smilin'  :icon_salut:
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

ghulst

Real sorry to see you go Bixxer Bob! Thank you for all your years of loyal service and if you want to, know that you are always welcome here! ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Tiger-G

4,000+ members (who won't all be still on the forum or active), and we only get 5 people recognising the time and effort that BB has put into this forum ??

Makes my blood boil, that does  :icon_sad:
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

93TigerBill-2016

Bixxer Bob,
Thx for the time & effort you've put in over the years,
I for one (plus a few above) appreciate your involvement.
(Tiger)Bill
'93 Triumph Tiger, Caspian Blue, Blue Engine Cases
132,000 km;  IBA #45911

ghulst

Quote from: Tiger-G on June 02, 2023, 10:22:22 PM4,000+ members (who won't all be still on the forum or active), and we only get 5 people recognising the time and effort that BB has put into this forum ??

Makes my blood boil, that does  :icon_sad:
Well, there are 4,000+ registered users and the active user count is much lower. Plus, the job of the moderator should go relatively unnoticed. It is a position that is mostly missed when the person is not there, rather than noticed when they are. But moderators are vital for a forum to keep the level of content up and the level of spam and negativity down.

New moderators are always welcome.  ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

HockleyBoy

Bob,

(Sorry only just seen this as dont visit often enough these days  :icon_redface: ) Thanks for all your efforts and useful info over the years, take it easy and enjoy whatever you have lined up next.

Best Regards,
Steve
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport