News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

single side swingarm

Started by cagi, July 21, 2005, 12:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cagi

ok bought the 05 tiger still got the 885 carb as the dealer didnt want to give me a good price so i have decided to fit a sss and use the bike as a ginniepig any info would be halpful chears:)

Brock

I like this idea. An Italian firm fitted a SSS to a Tiger about a year ago. Unfortunately I can't remember their name. A pic was in MCN.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

cagi

chears chris i saw that aswell ,its called numero tre or somthing like that so yeh i know it possible so now the only thing is finding a doner bike so im lokking for a speed triple i might put the engine aswell that shoul be fun to ride ?

Triumph2

Just signed up to the website, but I have been looking at the single sided swing arm for sometime and took the plunge and bought one off ebay.

I need to grease the swing arm pivots so I will do a test fit in the near future.  Any suggestion or tips would be most welcome.

here are some other pictures I have found in my search.

Unfortunately the pictures are not good enough detail to allow you to zoom in and see what is happening.  From what I can tell the swing arm connects as per the tiger but the shock does not have the linkage below that the daytona and sprint have.  So is it a modified shock?

If I manage it I will post some photo's  don't hold your breath this could take some time.

Paul

w5904

The pictures you have posted are from an Italian (name I've forgotten). He was - the guy died in a freak accident with his triumph - an Triumph afficionado and dealer in Italy. This is his design. Basicly - as I understood - a refurbished RS with the looks of a Tiger. And what a look!

Greetz from Netherland

WW

Brock

The one inside the garage looks interesting, but the other one looks odd with the different front and rear wheels. Good luck lads.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein