News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

05 Tiger, lower price

Started by offroad55, August 19, 2005, 07:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

offroad55

The wife has lost her job so the Tiger must go.  

I have owned 14 street bikes over the years and this has been the best and most fun of the bunch.  It is a 2005 Silver Tiger with 8177 miles.  Oil change at 582 miles, 2208 miles and 7367 miles.  Center stand, Carbon fiber NWS rear hugger, Philips Blue Vision H4 bulbs, LED dash bulbs, Locking top box, Cee Bailey 8.5+ taller 6+ wider light grey tint shield, Stock windshield,  new Triumph metal gas connectors, Triumph race can and new tune, stock pipe, Brand new Michelin Anakee tires (stock) Grey sheep skin seat cover, Touratech crash bars, Front fender mud flap extention, Triumph gel seat, Marsee tank bag,  Iridium plugs and spare set, new oil filter in box too.  $8250.00  I live in the Seattle area.  I will take as many pictures as anyone would like just let me know.

Norm
Norm