News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted: '00 Tiger Under Tail

Started by davensocal, September 03, 2005, 02:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davensocal

As I go to mount my beatiful new OEM luggage, I realize the previous owner had cut the tail off my Tiger!   It looks as though he cut it off just below the upper license plate bolts.  

Any chance someone has an extra Under Tail laying around?  Or would want to trade for one that has already been trimmed?  :)

BykBoy

Quote from: "davensocal"Or would want to trade for one that has already been trimmed?  :)

I may be interested in a trade.

Can you post pictures?
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

davensocal

BykBoy-

Thanks, I really appreciate the offer.  

While prepping to take some pics, I remembered that I had to modify the undertail (move the fuse block) to mount the Starcom1 system.  So, I will have to pass on your generous offer.  

Sorry for the confusion.. I totally forgot I had worked on the undertail already.  

I did some work on the tail and I think I found a way around the problem..  

Thanks again, I really appreciate your openness for such a strange transaction.

(and thanks to the other who responded as welll!!  )

Sincerely,

David Hyde

BykBoy

Quote from: "davensocal"I had to modify the undertail (move the fuse block) to mount the Starcom1 system.  So, I will have to pass on your generous offer.  

That's OK. I don't mind getting the Starcom1 too...  :lol:
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE