News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sidecar instruction in Oregon October 8~9,2005

Started by RedMenace, September 04, 2005, 08:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedMenace

Some shameless self promotion, if I may

I am offering the nationally recognized S/TEP training course in Hood River, Oregon the weekend of October 8th & 9th, 2005.

This involves one day of class work and one day of driving practice on a controled off street range. This is a step by step beginners class and no prior motorcycle experience is required(you do need a valid drivers license and appropriate safety gear).

While you may take the class using your own sidecar or trike, IMWA is providing two new Ural Tourists for use during the class. This might be the perfect way for you to find out if you like driving a sidecar without the huge investment of buying one!

The two dayclass lists at $190 but there is a $40 discount if you present a Ural dealer's business card with your payment. The course is offered through the Hood River Community Education program; they can take your payment by credit card if you like. Phone (541)386-2055 Fax (541)386-7198 Tell them you are interested in the Adventure Sidecar S/TEP class.

IMWA is offering an additional $125 rebate to customers who take a S/TEP course within a year of purchasing an Ural-contact your Ural dealer for details.

Look around the Adventure Sidecar website for photos and stories of riding sidecars around the Pacific Northwest

http://www.adventuresidecar.com/articles.htm

You can find more information at my website: http://adventuresidecar.com/training.htm

[Edited by RedMenace on 9/4/2005 9:37 AM]

-----

Vernon(the RedMenace)

Adventure Sidecar, LLC

Sidecar Tours

Sidecar and Trike instruction

The Red Menace