News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Powersports PP

Started by waltconrad, September 04, 2005, 08:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waltconrad

I bought a warranty from them though Finday Henderson.Does anybody know this Warranty co.?
"Love means never having to say your sorry." Richard M. Nixon.

bretzg

I've not heard of them. I got a Pinnacle Protection Plan and my dealer in Phoenix swears by them and says they are easier to work with than the Triumph plan. Hopefully I'll never have to try out the coverage.
gary b

greg

Living here in the UK(For now anyway) I am often surprised at what you fellows abroad have to put up with regarding dealers, parts supply etc., maybe I'm lucky with my dealer? Or maybe because I've bought six bikes off them in seven years, not all mine, my wife's aswell in case you think I'm being greedy. Mind you they may  well be disappointed for a while. I have no intention of changing my Tiger nor her the DL650.
2004 Girly.