News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Newbie intro

Started by Becker, September 11, 2005, 08:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becker

Hi all. Newbie here on the wet side of WA. I registered here a couple months ago to lurk figuring I'll prolly end up with one of these bikes eventually. As it turns out I just ordered an 06 (black) that should be here in a week.

This wil be bike eleven(?) over 35 some odd years but my very first brand spanking new one so I'm hyped. :D Won't be much help to the forum but I'll be in the backround and aborbing others knowledge about these. Oh and prolly asking some dumb questions also so bear with me ok?
Regards,

-joe

apache

Just in time to do some snow whompin with winter commin. congrats on the new ride.

Becker

No snow on this end bro. Ok maybe once every couple years we get 6" and it melted by 10 AM but by out east standards it's a no snow but rain place ;)
Regards,

-joe