News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

looking for top box

Started by obxtiger, November 19, 2005, 06:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

obxtiger

i'm still looking for a top box for my 2004 orange tiger. prefer orange duh. but i would consider any color if the price was right. anybody had one painted how easy to match and how much?
beware world I\'ve now got a TIGER on the loose.

br549

I had a set of panniers painted roulette green and you cannot see the difference between the panniers and the rest of the bike.  The paint cannot be matched using a paint scanner which most shops use.  The scanner will not match the pearl in the paint which is a three part paint.  The body shop I used got the paint code and match from his paint suppliers representative.  The shop supplied the paint and painted both bags for $100.00 which was a good deal.  The Triumph stickers on the bags were $12.00 for the pair.