News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph is a no show.

Started by Green Lantern, November 02, 2005, 03:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie

The situation at Javitts is bordering on the ludicrous , but not all unions are corrupt and if you like your 40 hour week thank the unions for that , the unions no longer wield the power they used to have thanks to union busting in the 80's.

By the way the triumph stand at the javitt's center wasn't worth the price of admission and the show has gone down hill over the last few years unless you like waiting in line for those stupid occ t-shirts and to get a signed shirt from that lot. not really my thing .

apache

" stupid OCC shirts" Ya mean you wouldent salivate over a OCC shirt covered with Asscar, OH, I mean Nascar driver signatures. my, my are we feeling a little anti trendy these days??

zombie

Quote from: "apache"" stupid OCC shirts" Ya mean you wouldent salivate over a OCC shirt covered with Asscar, OH, I mean Nascar driver signatures. my, my are we feeling a little anti trendy these days??

And I'm such a fashion plank as it is, I still have my flares from the 70's kicking around somewhere