News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Off road pegs.

Started by georover1, November 07, 2005, 05:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Number One

Quote from: "georover1"I came up with a passenger peg lowering kit but haven't messed with the rider pegs. How much lower are lowered pegs usually?

No idea!  But 10mm would be useful.

:idea:
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

hholties

Hello,

MV motorrad is making those things and the steps are adjustable from 0-40 mm dowmwards. The cost me 170 euro.

hendrik

Speed3guy

GeoRover1:  I've been riding with your pegs for a week now and love them.  

I know that the 6 riders I rode with Saturday morning at the Durango ride in were all using them by the end of the day.  They're that good.

Hope you sell some more.  Good meeting you.

Guy

georover1

thanks Guy,

I'm glad you like them. Did you guys get to do engineers pass or at least some offroading? Frank and i had a blast getting back to SL.

thanks again.

Schylar
Mmmmmm......Beer

\'99 Tiger,

Speed3guy

Quote from: "georover1"Did you guys get to do engineers pass or at least some offroading?

We did some of Engineers.  It was pretty wet and washed out, which made one of the bikes a bit tired.  Tired bikes tend to lay down here and there.  It was an awesome ride none the less.  There were no rider injuries or significant damage to any of the trusty steeds.

Guy

hholties

Hello,

If you have lowerd footstepps i'm very interrested.

Do you have some some picktures

hendrik

georover1

QuoteIf you have lowerd footstepps i'm very interrested.

Sorry i haven't come up with that one yet.
Mmmmmm......Beer

\'99 Tiger,

Patrick

Quote from: "hholties"Hello,

If you have lowerd footstepps i'm very interrested.

Do you have some some picktures

hendrik

How about those?

30mm lower than stock.

Have fun!

Patrick

2004Tiger

Patrick, I like that. Where are they sold? Thanks.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

Patrick

They are sold manufactured and sold by a small company, Motobau. You won't find them on their website. Best thing is, you enquire by email: info (at) motobau.de

The price is about 140 EUR per pair. Dunno, how much shipping will be.

Have fun!

Patrick

hholties

Mm 140 euro?

Cann anyone beat that?

I think that's verry expensive

Patrick

Quote from: "hholties"I think that's verry expensive

Right. They aren't cheap. Neither in price nor in quality.

Have fun!

Patrick

hholties

How can I order them?

CAN NOT FIND THEM AT THE WWW

HENDRIK

Patrick

Well, there is the company's website www.motobau.de

But you will not find the pegs on this site. You have to order them via email info(a)motobau.de [replace (a) with @ ]

You can refer to me.

Have fun!

Patrick

hholties

Thanks

I have send them an mail

hendrik

holland