News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Colour Tiger

Started by Clemski, November 21, 2005, 07:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clemski

Popped into Jack Lillies today, on the way back home on the Tiger (Bloody Freezing) today, and parked outside was a 06 Tiger they they have just got back from there paint shop, it looked stunning it was a sort of chocolate brown and the alloy wheels had been painted black. There are pictures of it on there website apparently, well worth a look, they told me it was a colour Triumph used back in 1993.  :P
Just love riding my Tiger, anywhere and everywhere.

greg

I quite like that. But it won't be as fast as the orange ones.
2004 Girly.

ChrisN

I'm a fan of non-standard colours and think the Jack Lilley Sandstorm looks good.

My favourite though is this stunning cherry red colour belonging to fbahamon in the Netherlands

Chris

jp4evr

I like that new color.  pretty sweet.  like camoflage - you could hide from the cops in seconds.
2000 TIGER - Current - finally....

2000 TT600 - now my wife\'s ring

1997 CBR 600F2 - sold

1998 Suzuki - Bottom of ravine - Oops!

greg

I have to say the styling on the red one is a bit clunky, the sidecar chair looks like something from a garden centre.
2004 Girly.

ChrisN

the sidecar chair looks like something from a garden centre...... :smt082
Chris

BP_LONDON

The black wheels look great, not sure about the gold colour though. :D

SIBBO

BP_London who ??????????????????????

BP_LONDON

BP_LONDON

The more i look at that Jack Lilleys bike the more I like it 8)

Sofalofa2005

Yuk! Awful! Looks like the latest Kawasaki KLE500 UK model... each to his own I suppose...

MarkF

Still selling wire wheels?  I thought the new spoked mags were all that is sold in USA.
MarkF

\"I\'d rather be riding...\"

djr

quite like the colour of that but it still looks awful with the silver frame