News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Just got back from greece, many Tigers there!!!!

Started by BP_LONDON, August 30, 2005, 04:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BP_LONDON

Hey all. I just got back from a holiday in Greece, and I could not believe how many Tigers I saw on Corfu alone! They draw a lot of attention there, although all the riders were not wearing helmets or even shoes. A few of them were riding the bikes wearing only swimming shorts and flip-flops, a strange sight. :shock:

I was also impressed with the sheer amount of traillies in Greece. I saw only 3 or 4 sportbikes, and hundreds of Africa Twins, thousands of XT and other Japanese trailbikes, dirtbikes and traillies. Not to mention the amount of scooters.

8)

SIBBO

Welcome back mate hows the new bike going ? and are you tempted to come back to the dark side  :lol:

BP_LONDON

Hey Sibbo, yeah, I always love the sight of a Tiger. I'll always be keeping an eye on one, especially perhaps a new model in '07.

chocorello

Strange...

Triumph has very few sales in Greece.

So few that Tiger bikers here, almost wave at each other even in city roads!

Anyway, for the last couple of years local importer is more active, so we will hopefully see more 3 cylinder cats on our roads.

One thing is for sure... it turn heads, alright!!!

One other thing is the lack of training and common sense in Greece in matters of safety. Summer adventure clothing usually is sandals, jean jacket if not sunscreen and a t-shirt, and shorts or jeans if the rider has been bit by a bug before.

Things are getting better though.

Michael.

M.
Share the road