News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

What mags do you read?

Started by Sasquatch, December 07, 2005, 12:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch

I am doing research into what motorcycle magazines in the US to advertise our products in.  

So, what ones do you read?  Motorcycle specific ones please.... I know about all the "others"...  :D

wonko the sane

Motorcycle Consumer News...um, wait a minute, they don't accept advertising :oops:

Rider, Cycle World, American Motorcyclist, Roadracing World,  and my neighbor's Motorcyclist.
The world is a book, and those who don\'t travel, read only a page.

St. Augustine

apache

Personally I dont read mags anymore other than the old issues of rider or cycle world. I have some copies from the 60ies 70ies and 80ies. guess im lost in the past still. Maybe its time to reeducate myself on the latest in tech goodies.

Guess Im no help eh?

Chris Canning

Magazines jeeze i buy  loads of e'm,with one exception American one's apart from reminding myself how cheap you guys buy some things!!!,but the mags are way to PC,no tits or bums never mind anything else!!!!

MarkF

I think you get more getting your product in a preview column or product review.  I read those but seldom read the ads in the back of the mag.
MarkF

\"I\'d rather be riding...\"

smartin

All of those mentioned by wonko, plus my favorite, Road Runner.

Hardboiledone

I subscribe to Rider, Cycle World, Roadracing World, and Supermoto Racer.  Also, I'll pick-up a Brit mag (like Bike) once in a while if I see one in the local book store.

Blake
...(the noise) suddenly turned into Tigger; a Friendly Tigger, a Grand Tigger, a Large and Helpful Tigger, a Tigger who bounced, if he bounced at all, in just the beautiful way a Tigger ought to bounce.    A.A. Milne

jp4evr

JP (for my jeep fetish), Rider, Dirt Rider, motorcyclist
2000 TIGER - Current - finally....

2000 TT600 - now my wife\'s ring

1997 CBR 600F2 - sold

1998 Suzuki - Bottom of ravine - Oops!