News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Front suspension and clutch lever

Started by Barry Hughes, January 19, 2006, 11:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Hughes

Hi all

I'm new to this, I have 04' 955i Tiger and I'm loving it..........however the front end is to soft, can the springs be changed also is an adjustable clutch lever available.

:D
Barry

\"The sum total of all your mistakes equals experience\"

johnyC

Barry,

hello there, I'm new to this myself. Riding my Tiger home for the first time yesterday I thought about adjustable levers for the clutch, but more so for the brake. The only thing I've found so far is an adjustable clutch lever from Jack Lilley, but it's 45 quid and you can't refit the hand guards.

http://www.jacklilley.com/view_part.asp ... art_id=360

I'm hoping someone here knows of another bike's adjustable levers that'll go straight on.

ps. My bike has most of the bells and whistles already fitted, but on the way home I thought "Must get the Triumph race can though" I only realised when I looked in the right place (down at the clamp end) that I already have it fitted! Very quiet for a race pipe, I'm leaving it on.
the boy\'s happy, leave him alone.

Chris Canning

There's anothere thread not to far back about levers,the ones that fit are Kawasaki, but when you fit then you'll a small washer to space the handguard from the leaver to give them room,these guys have them 0121 358 6425 £28 posted.