News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

05 green - tiger

Started by zombie, November 27, 2005, 02:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie

2005 green Tiger

7700 miles. Heated grips

gel seat front and rear

center stand

triumph hard bags

touratech expandable bag for back rack

touratech cross bar for handlebars

frame sliders

aluminium aux lights mounted at the bottom of fork legs (350bux worth)

Triumph off road pipe and tune installed..

Brand new michelin pilot roads recently installed

comes with sport screen and cee bailey touring screen

clear title in hand

hard wired for garmin gps and have gps street pilot 3 with touratech locking mount  that I'll throw in for a few dollars more

spotless bike

$7450 or B.O.

bike is located on cape cod in massachusetts

haulin' daze

Is this bike still for sale? What kind of riding did you use it for? Has it ever been dropped? Any pictures?

Sorry about all the questions but I'm in the Boston area and I'm looking for a used Tiger for the early spring.

zombie

bike is mint never been dropped and has all the goodies

gimme your e-mail address and I'll send ya a bunch of pics

cheers mick

haulin' daze

Call me really dumb, but this is the first time i've been on a forum like this. I don't want to put my e-mail out there for everyone. Is there a way I can send it to just you?

zombie

Quote from: "haulin' daze"Call me really dumb, but this is the first time i've been on a forum like this. I don't want to put my e-mail out there for everyone. Is there a way I can send it to just you?

I p.m'ed you with my e-mail address

cheers Mick

Parocket

Zombie, can you hit me with a few pictures.  Is title in hand?

email me @route40signs@yahoo.com____

george

deweybrian

Your Bikes sounds exactly what I'm looking for. If it's still available email me a couple of pics at mailto:deweyb@orandelphi.com">deweyb@orandelphi.com
<<Brian Dewey>>

Destiny Riders RAT Leader

Syracuse NY

haulin' daze

Zombie,

Thanks for the pics.  Looks like a great bike.  I decided to go with a stock Tiger so I could customize it and tinker with it myself.  See youon the Mass roads.

:D

zombie