News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

new website

Started by malc, February 04, 2006, 02:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malc

developed from a member of the now defunct motorcycle voyager magazine looks like will develop into a very good site

http://www.adventuremotorcycle.org/
its grrreaaattttttttt

Foxy

Nice to see something finally came out of the MV escapade.

Shame they went under, and an even greater shame they couldn't have been a bit more open about it.

greg

Motorcycle Sport & Leisure have taken on the mantle sort of. Peter Henshaw edits the travel section, reading between the lines the MV publishers called it a day - rather quickly, and without letting the staff know. Their jobs just disappeared apparently.
2004 Girly.

Foxy

I've heard positive whispering about MS&L. Might have to give it a try, as I long ago tired of most of the mags on the UK market.

greg

It's the only mag I take these days, they have an 06 Tiger on long term test in this months issue.
2004 Girly.