News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

factory manual 955i

Started by ballmick, December 31, 2005, 08:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballmick

just purchased the tiger factory manual for the 955i (01-05). if anyone needs any info on their bike a will be pleased to help.  happy riding

Wrangler

Ballmick mate,

Where did you buy the manual from?  I'm hopin internet.  Over here in the New World this stuff is precious hard to find.  I'd love to buy a manual to but haven't figured out how.  Any help from a brother appreciated.

W
I\'ve been from Tucson to Tucumcari

Tehachapi to Tonopah

ballmick

bought mine from my local triumph dealer here in the uk. it cost £56 hope this helps

Quote from: "ballmick"bought mine from my local triumph dealer here in the uk. it cost £56 hope this helps

Exactly. Even books have part numbers.

norwegian-tiger

Try

www.jacklilley.com/

- Triumph Tiger 955i workshop manual - T3857017 - £55.98
Geir

`00 Girly (on the road)

`98 Steamer (sold)

`84 Honda CBX (in the garden)

www.triumphtiger.net

www.triumphtiger.net/clubscandinavia/

http://www.britz-buzios.com/

used2jeep

SInce you're in ONT maybe try rideteamtriumph.com.  I think they are based in Wisconsin.
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: R8d8tS3bmlzLw

jp4evr

I just picked up the manual as well as the Haynes Manual.  I think I like having both as the Haynes manual actually goes into things that the triumph manual just expects you (mechanic) to know.  

Haynes also talks about some things that DIYs just shouldn't do on their bikes.  

I like having both for the illustrations and detail
2000 TIGER - Current - finally....

2000 TT600 - now my wife\'s ring

1997 CBR 600F2 - sold

1998 Suzuki - Bottom of ravine - Oops!

squid

I have this same part # manual.   But I've noticed a number of threads mentioning that the 2005 should have some different information such as adjusting drive chain slack,etc.  

Where can I find any updates for 2005+ bikes?

coldcanadian

Hey Wrangler

I picked up my factory manual from Echo Cycle in Edmonton, $75. I would like to find the Hynes manual because it is likely better layed out then the factory manual.
Take the Long Way........Make it Twisty