News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted 2000 or newer Tiger

Started by deweybrian, January 19, 2006, 03:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deweybrian

Looking for a 2000 or newer Tiger. I believe 2000 is the year they switched to the 955 motor, which is what I'm looking for. I have a line on a real nice 99 but I thought I'd throw a line out first before I decide on the 99 because I really would prefer a 955 motor. Also I want to spend under 6K, has under 20k miles and bags if possible. Email me at mailto:deweyb@orandelphi.com">deweyb@orandelphi.com with any offerings
<<Brian Dewey>>

Destiny Riders RAT Leader

Syracuse NY

whoa

My understanding is some 2001 models are 955 injected.  FWIW, I bought my 01/955i from a dealer with 7k miles for $5500.  No luggage.  You should be able to find what your looking for at that price.

But if you will take an 855, you can certainly find a great bike for that price.  You have the other Tiger hangout urls?  If not, most of us cross post anyway.

Good luck.

David

deweybrian

I went ahead and purchased a yellow 99. The 885i engine works for me..
<<Brian Dewey>>

Destiny Riders RAT Leader

Syracuse NY