Talk > Tiger Gallery

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

(1/93) > >>

tigerrider:
Oh, that title doesn't sound quite right...but anyways..

I just want to list out some of the reasons I love this model of the Triumph best of all. Please add something I may have left out.

The Engine: Of *all* the Hinckly Triumphs, the T-3 in the Tigers is by far the most attractive. From the polished fin ends on the side of the block to the minimal amount of hoses showing, it's very sano.

The Plastic: Those headlights and bodywork...remind me of where the Super Tenere' might have progressed to at one point. It's tough without looking hideous.

The luggage: The rough finish Givi bags hold up VERY well as crash bars and that finish stands up so well, you can't really tell which one I slid on or which one I partialy ran over (while open) with my truck.

abruzzi:
moved to Talk, and now the official steamer pic thread.  I still lust after one of these bikes. Is it excessive to have more than one tiger?

Geof

fano:
I saw these two beauties in Kamiah @ Tiger Ride-In

tigerrider:
I've seen the Streetfighter Tiger some time ago in pix when it was just being started on I think. Nice ride.

nightrunner:

--- Quote from: "abruzzi" ---moved to Talk, and now the official steamer pic thread.  I still lust after one of these bikes. Is it excessive to have more than one tiger?

Geof
--- End quote ---

Not at all.  Good for the karma.  I recall seeing an RIP thread a couple years ago about a fellow who just kept buying more Tigers.  IIRC he had accumulated about 20 when he passed away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version