News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

More windshields FS in Cali...

Started by davensocal, March 08, 2006, 01:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davensocal

OK, I now have two shields for sale..

#1 is the OEM touring screen.  $50 + actual shipping

#2 is a  Ceebaileys model #1 +4.5 high  $90 + actual shipping

The Ceebailey is in perfect condition.  The OEM should be in perfect condition also, but I need to clean it to be 100% sure.  

If interested, please PM, or email at coronabeltdrive {at} sbcglobal {dot} net

davensocal

OEM shield is sold offsite..  

Only one left.....

Come on, you KNOW you want it..  

Your wife would love it..  

It would make your kids stop whining..  

Honest, it would!!

Onedownfiveup

I have first hand knowledge of this screen, it's way better than stock. I couldn't stand the stock screen, this one is better. BUY IT!

Sorry you are having probs selling this one Dave. If Triumph made, marketed and sold more Tigers in the states, it would be sold in a heartbeat.

This rainy weekend shit is getting old!
\'05 Lucifer, \'01 Stage 2 GP1200R,  \'96 WaveBlaster II, 2005 Viper SRT-10

davensocal

No problem.... It is in perfect shape, I am sure someone will want it..

Which shield did you wind up with?  I got the #2 +6/+6.5.  I like it a lot.  It actually looks much more reasonable on the bike than I thought it would.

Onedownfiveup

I got the 6.5. I like it a lot. It puts the wind on the very top of my helmet dome. It shakes a little over 100 mph, but I guess that is to be expected  :twisted: Its a very good compromise and looks great on the bike.

I get so many compliments on this bike that it is beggining to get ponderous. I need to travel around with a PR guy to answer everyone's questions  :lol:

Bull

post some pictures you guys!!!!

The pictures on the Cee Bailey site aren't very good - so come on, show us your bike with the bigger screens please,

cheers - Bull
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

used2jeep

Pics of the #2 with a full lock turn of the handlebars would be great if someone could manage it.

Please? :roll:
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: R8d8tS3bmlzLw

Onedownfiveup

I have a "snail camera" (no digital camara yet) but I will take a picture and scan it when developed.

The 2, 6.5 with the addition of mirror extenders goes all the way to the lock on one side and nearly all the way on the other. If you needed to go to the lock on the side where it hinders a bit, you could with next to no effort or compromise of saftey. I am sure that if I adjusted the handlebars, I could make them go lock to lock no problem. But it doesn't bother me right now anyway.

davensocal

Used2Jeep-

Sorry, were you asking about the CB model #2, or the second windshield I had for sale?  

Sorry, I have been off the board for a while..  

Let me know if you still need pics..  Email is mailto:coronabeltdrive@sbcglobal.net">coronabeltdrive@sbcglobal.net

davensocal

I still can't upload pictures to this site..  Not sure what the deal is...

Anyway, pics of the Ceebailey #2 +6.5 are loaded here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/davidh925 ... .dir=/9823