News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madruss

Glad to see I'm not the only one has a "rush of bikes" in a short time.
I didn't have a bike in my shed from 2005 until 2012, the longest period of time (my youngest reported).
Then to date, I've turned over about 8, with 3 still in my possession.  :icon_rolleyes:
Currently looking at a Mick Andrews Replica an hour down the road.
I really need to stop looking at motorcycle advertisements!  :nono 
1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!

ghulst

LOL, I have had 12 since 2013, so you are doing fine. None in my possession anymore, so number 13 will be here soon.
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

London_Phil

I've had my 1945 HD for over 40 years, last Steamer for 15, and current 800xc one for 5... Some do, some don't...

Lee337

I hate letting go of my bikes, I'd still have the Blackbird if I hadn't written it off after 12 year. As it is, I have 5 bikes in the garage but only 3 are road legal.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Madruss

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 10, 2021, 07:39:08 PM:ww Back. You were missed but not any longer with the Roulette Green. I never understood that name, Caspian Blue, Volcanic Red - I get it but  :icon_scratch:

Looking  :thumbsup and Mr Stenhouse will be dribbling  ;)
I wondered why black isn't just black but it's Granite in Steamer colours
An early 70's green 500/4,  I owned, was "Candy Jade"
1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!