News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

southend sea front

Started by tonyb, April 17, 2006, 11:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyb

How many of you uk tiger boys went to southend today 1000's of bikes only 4 tigers are we a rare breed.
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

ghostbiker955i

Was thinking of making the trip but went devon way instead. from what i hear was a hell of a gathering.
If it aint broke, I aint touched it! .........Yet!

iansoady

From the pic in today's Guardian a number of riders struggled to get there...................

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/iansoady/se.jpg
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

tonyb

You missed a good day out I was one of about 25,000 or so the papers said, Did take a video if ever I work out how to get it on the computer I will. May have to get the wife to help, You know that will cost
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever