News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Atention !!!! the New Tiger 1050 , photo•s

Started by mencey, July 15, 2006, 09:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mencey

A friend from elclubtriumph.com in Spain (call coke ) shot this photo in Almeria about the new Tiger 1050, while triumph take some photo in this city

I wait that you like it

ThanK you Coke for su Secret photo

Now in Spanish:

Gracias Coke por alegrarnos con estas fotos de la nueva Triumph tiger 1050, como es normal en estos casos , pongo aqui tu nombre , no es para menos

bloaker

I will hold my judgement until I see it in person, but nothing I have seen so far has impressed me regarding the new bike.

Brother Number One

Looks less gormless than ours!  I hope they keep the off-road(ish) version and sharpen the styling a bit.
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger