News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

posting Pics

Started by Patrick the Scot, May 17, 2006, 03:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick the Scot

I can't upload a jpg picture like I used to, same camera, same computer, same website. Website message says "upload error, etc."  Any ideas?
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

iansoady

Quote from: "Patrick the Scot"I can't upload a jpg picture like I used to, same camera, same computer, same website. Website message says "upload error, etc."  Any ideas?

I used to have a similar problem but can't remember how I solved it - just tried different things till it worked. Could it be file size?
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Chris Canning

Had the same problem,mine being that my knowledge of computers doesn't go past the plug on the wall,what got me out of jail was the posting 'Pics' in the Mod's section.

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "Chris Canning"what got me out of jail was the posting 'Pics' in the Mod's section.

Tried that to no avail. Hmmm.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

HockleyBoy

I have the same problem, have tried loads of times to post pictures from different computers.

Gave up in the end as I could not solve the problem.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Aussie Tiger

There is a bit in the instructions for uploading images in the FAQ section.  Since this all got moved to a different server you can't post images directly to the list.  You have to supply a link to them from another site or online photo database thingy, such as smugmug etc.
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Never regret growing old...Its a privilege not afforded to many!

Brother Number One

2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger