News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Coming to Montana...

Started by GatorTiger, June 02, 2006, 05:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GatorTiger

Hi guys!

My company is making me go to Montana on the bike the second half of June!  :smt026

Plan is to do a SS2000 on the way up there. I plan on leaving Atlanta on June 17 with overnights near Nebraska's Omaha for the first night and somewhere between Montana's Bozeman and Billings the second night, arriving in Helena on Monday.

The weekend of the June 23-25 I will explore the local sights (at least Yellowstone and Glacier Natl Parks). Anybody up there that wants to join me for some riding or has some recommendations on where to go and what to see???  :smt102

Drop me a line! I'm looking forward to going!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D

Cheers,

HG
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

wasions

Quote from: "GatorTiger"Hi guys!

My company is making me go to Montana on the bike the second half of June!  :smt026

So you're saying that if you hadn't had a bike, they would have picked someone else?   :wink:   Are they hiring?
Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

GatorTiger

Quote from: "wasions"So you're saying that if you hadn't had a bike, they would have picked someone else?   :wink:   Are they hiring?

Well, kinda...  :roll: It was either getting a flight or riding the bike and get reimbursed. Tough decision!!!!!!! 8) The program manager is a biker also. Harley, though, but in this case I will not hold it against him...  8) The VP of my division also rides (Honda). So it was easy to say "I want to ride my bike up there" and get approval!

My company maintains software for the DOTs. So there is always a chance of travel for week-long events. Perfect!!  :D  Nova Scotia is coming up next year! And I can't wait to work on a project with CO!!!!!!! 8)
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!