News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly parts for sale: tank, fairing, side panels (all black

Started by GatorTiger, August 02, 2006, 04:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GatorTiger

Howdy!

I thought I had the pix on my work computer, but was mistaken. So Iwill post pics when I get home tonight...

Since I painted my GatorTiger new and used other parts for it I have some parts left. The things I'm selling either still have the custom reflective tape on it (fairing) or I took it off (tank and side panels). No part was in a crash or anything. They are now just duplicates:

1) two black side panels with silver decals:

no scratches or anything. There is a tiny crack (1/4" length) near on of the screw holes on one of them; you can't see it after it is installed. Even uninstalled it's hard to spot.

=> $30 shipped...

2) black fairing: SOLD

3) black tank: SOLD

4) stock seat (front only):

front seat with leveling gear. Only 'damage' is a tiny rip (1/4") in the front top from a cat that loved the seat ;-). I covered it up with electrical tape and it's not even noticable any more... I have a corbin now and the rear part of the seat is already sold. Don't go and ask a dealer what these things are new! You will get a heart attack!!! :roll:

=> $75 shipped...

Shoot me a note if you are interested or if you have questions. US/Canada shipping only... Paypal/MO only...

Located near Atlanta, GA.

Cheers,

HG
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

GatorTiger

Here are the pics as promised:

Cheers,

HG

GatorTiger

Tank and fairing are sold... Saddle and side panels remain...

Cheers,

HG