News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

newbie (from the South Pacific)

Started by Sels1, June 23, 2006, 05:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sels1

Greetings folks. I have an '01 Tiger and looking forward to interacting with   fellow  Tiger owners on this site. I live on the  Kapiti Coast, just north of Wellington, New Zealand.  Will post a pic or two soon.

Jim S

Welcome to the forum mate, I've found it friendly and informative. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Tiger, I have, I moved from Honda to Triumph three months ago, lovin it!   :D
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

Brother Number One

Got mine around the same time.  Just got a loud can and remap.  Great bike.
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

Sels1

Quote from: "Jim S"Welcome to the forum mate, I've found it friendly and informative. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Tiger, I have, I moved from Honda to Triumph three months ago, lovin it!   :D

Cheers for that. I had a BMW F650 before but wanted to keep up with mates on sports bikes without giving away the ability to get off the sealed roads altogether. Tried the big Beemers but they just didnt feel right. The Tiger does.