News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Tiger - FOR SALE OR TRADE - CANADA - price reduction

Started by Bull, August 26, 2006, 08:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bull

Girly Tiger, 2002 bought new in 2003. US$ 6,000

location - Vancouver, British Columbia - can deliver to left coast / states within reasonable distances if we share the gas costs and cheapest flight home.

23,500KM. (approx 15,000 miles)

Never dropped - no damage - perfect condition.

Regularly & professionally maintained by British Italian Motorcycles - full service history available.

Beautiful condition, new tires and tubes, front and back 1,500km ago (continental TKC 80's).

Comes with a nice range of extras including:

Corbin saddle,

Rox 2" Bar Risers,

OEM heated grips,

OEM centre stand,

OEM tankbag,

Cee Bailey's #2 screen - light tint grey,

recent custom paint job (truck bed linered black to perfection!)

mirror extenders,

Stebel compact twin airhorns hidden in tail section (with own harness), new battery 1 year ago,

recent new brake pads fitted by dealer, front and rear.

Running perfectly, fully serviced at Triumph recommended intervals. Absolutely nothing needing done - (did I already say, "Perfect?") Always ridden on black-top - NEVER off road. Comes with stock hand guards (not shown in pix)

Genuine reason for sale - I love this bike. It's strong, fast, comfortable and handles well at all speeds, but expanding family allows little time for extended trips.

originally offered at Cdn $8,750 obo.... motivated to sell ASAP!

mobile - 604-313-3974.

I would also consider trade for:

Yamaha FJR1300

low mileage SUV or pick-up truck of similar value - let me know what you might have and we can negotiate on value difference.

PM me your e-mail and I can forward you some pictures ...

cheers All - Bull
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

Bull

bump - with price reduction - come get some!
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson