News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

what do you think@

Started by winkie, July 16, 2006, 05:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winkie

Been in discussion with a bloke selling his Tiger, the bike is on a 03 plate, full luggage, heated grips, scottoiler, two screens and some other bits.....its only done 7K, its black (ooeer!!) and he's asking £4350 for it....

Seen some phots he's emailed me and it looks immaculate...

I think its a good deal.....

.....but that might be my excitment getting the better of me...

any opinions welcome guys?

Jim S

I paid £4900 for mine four months ago up in Scotland, 8000 miles on the clock, immaculate bike. It's an 04 955i, checked glasses guide, top book around £5000. An 03 I suppose you'd be looking at around £4500?

The Tiger holds it's price well, unlike my Varadero!
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

Brother Number One

Go for it.

I bought mine the same time as Jim:

04, 16000miles(!), grips, c.stand, touring s.oiler, luggage, alarm

£4150

great condition but with scratches to pan ears and rusty stripes on exhaust.  Both now replaced.

Now have 25000miles and enjoyed every one of them.  Noisy exhaust + remap is the best mod by far :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

winkie

Brother....

Now have 25000miles and enjoyed every one of them. Noisy exhaust + remap is the best mod by far      

How noisy? My T595 sounds like a Spitfire at 50 feet over Cosfords runway....Soooooooooooooo Horny!! sounds better than a 916 at full chat...

would i get that kind of sound with a Aftermarket Can...not expecting it to be exactly the same (But a bit of meat would be good...) :twisted: