News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Well i've gone and done it.....

Started by winkie, July 29, 2006, 10:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winkie

...and bought my tiger today....silver, 04, 8k on the clock, immacualte and oh sooooooooo gorgeous....finished nights this morning, two hours kip then went to collect it....just rode it 80 miles home without stopping and could have rode treble that...how much fun is it...!!! yep, i know 80 miles is nothing, but my other bike is a T595 and 80 miles may has well be the other side of the world when riding that...

Just waiting for my touratech catalouge to drop on the doormat now....god why did'nt i get one of these years ago!!!

...i am one very happy teddy...... :smt041

Now have i got the guts to do enduroafrica with Randy Mamola...? :shock:

Chris Canning

Well you'll certainley be able to exspand your horizons!! last monday and tuesday did 500 miles each day on the way back from the Czech Republic,and by comparison to what we have done they were pretty short days.

Hope you enjoy it.

Jim S

Happy for yah mate!

I've been from Scotland to Italy and back on mine and loved the experience. Great bikes, enjoy!
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

Advwannabe

Well done and enjoy!

Haven't done any serious miles yet, the longest trip so far Darwin-Mataranka with a 50k dirt diversion thrown in. About 1000k round trip. Like you still kicking myself that I didn't do this years ago. The Melbourne via Perth trip in September should settle those regrets!

Cheers
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180