News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Dealership Reputation

Started by geotiger, August 22, 2006, 10:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geotiger

Hey all,

I am taking my 05 Lucifer to PJ's Triumph in Albuquerque this weekend for the 6000 mile service, front rotor replacement, and to see why the engine has been acting up lately.

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with PJ's and what your impressions are.

Thanks,

Nathan
"The one thing we can learn from history is that we don\'t learn from history." - Shaw

TigerTrax

PJ's is supposed to be an 'upstanding' dealership ...that's what I have heard.....

Let us know ..... he's supposed to in the top 3 dealers in the country.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Patrick the Scot

PJ'S is all about taking care of the customer.  I have done a fly-in-and-out service, mid-trip, on a Saturday morning.  I left Lubbock early AM arrived at PJ's before noon and was back on the road by 1300 hours with a new rear tire and off road tune.  I couldn't ask for better service.  Just call ahead and get Mike in the service department to save you a time slot.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

geotiger

Thanks for the reply guys.

I had heard they were good also, but just wanted some reassurance.

I already have an appointment for this friday.  

Nathan
"The one thing we can learn from history is that we don\'t learn from history." - Shaw

Speed3guy

PJ's is fantastic.  I would have bought my Tiger used, but they treated me so well with the '98 speed triple that I bought before they even opened, that I bought my '05 Tiger new from them.  I'm still very happy with their service.

Guy