News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer 1/2 way RTW

Started by greg, August 27, 2006, 08:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

For UK lot only really, Motorcycle Sport & Leisure are printing the story of a bloke and his bit of stuff travelling to Australia from UK, on the cheap. First instalment this month, interesting reading about the cheapo mods made.
2004 Girly.

mcilvenny

I'm guessing from the title of your post that the bike is a first edition tiger ?  I've bought this mag before and not been to impressed, as I ride a steamer I'm interested but is the write up just half a page or is it a pretty good read ???
EeeZeee Tiger

\"96\" Steamer

greg

This months edition has just come out, the story has about four pages, it is a good read. Also a first ride report on a Benelli big trailie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSL make the point that Benelli are stepping in just when Triumph are stepping out.
2004 Girly.