News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Grammatical error, Typing.

Started by sporthog93, October 12, 2006, 02:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sporthog93

I was just on Adv. Rider and some guy chastised another person for his typing and grammatical errors! Holy crap!! I didn't know we we were being graded. I have bachelors degree and a masters degree, but sometimes drink a few adult beverages while viewing. Man let's have little understanding for our fellow man.

Stretch

Yep, some folks have way too much time on their hands.

JRO

Ya'll Yankees oughter learnt how to spel.
JRO

2006 Tiger

greg

terhe is a toerhy taht you do not have selpl crroeclty to be uderntosod.

Providing that is, the first and last letters of any given word are in their correct places..

:lol:
2004 Girly.

You should realise that when the wrong "there", "their" or "they're" is used it's not a spelling mistake. They might SOUND the same when spoken but it's actually using completely the wrong word! It just shows how much you DIDN'T listen at school. Using the wrong words makes your sentence complete jibberish.

Stretch

Quote from: "Blacktiger"Using the wrong words makes your sentence complete jibberish.

Like this won.

:mrgreen:

Chris Canning

Well my english is awfull,but i've never been scrapped up of the floor in France!!!! so you can see were my priorities are!!!!! :roll:

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Well my english is awfull,but i've never been scrapped up of the floor in France!!!! so you can see were my priorities are!!!!! :roll:

OFF the floor! Damn it! :lol:
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

Jim S

And it's scraped not scrapped!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't come here to judge people's Grammar. I come here to hear about the bikes, Tigers!

What's a couple of typo's when you've had a dram or two? As long as you get the picture that's all that matters at the end of the day.

That's what differentiates people though, it would be a funny world if we were all the same. There wouldn't be a market for the bike we all love if everyone wanted the same thing. We are all different and have varying tolerances.

Have fun posting guys, that's what being a biker is all about! Forget about the spelling and Grammar!   :D
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

DirtBiker

I just wish these forums had spell check.

Chris Canning

Bloody hell Jim it took long enough for some one to pick it up,more concerned about there,so their F's!!,if i live to be a hundred i'll have still spent less time without the internet than with it,if there were as many people out as concerned about how to ride a bike as  their grammer they might live a little longer!!!.

georover1

QuoteI just wish these forums had spell check.

That's why i compose all of my posts in MS Word first and then copy/paste them here.   :wink:
Mmmmmm......Beer

\'99 Tiger,

wonko the sane

Or, you could buy a Mac, my browser (Safari)  uses the spell-check built in to the computer.

It still won't catch were for where. :P
The world is a book, and those who don\'t travel, read only a page.

St. Augustine

georover1

I've been a faithful Mac user for many years now. I guess thatÃŒs why we're also Tiger riders. There's not many out there but they kick the shit out of the competition. :D
Mmmmmm......Beer

\'99 Tiger,