News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Grammatical error, Typing.

Started by sporthog93, October 12, 2006, 02:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

One of the quirks of Tiger owners,this must be the only site i have ever used were people mention such things,if a persons grammer is good or bad so what!!! i know what they mean and thats all that matters,the topic is motorcyles!!!,if a poster comes on this board with a single sided swingarm and Ohlins upside downers i'll not care if he's dyslexic!!!!.

The problem being there are posters that offer nothing  but good grammer and not a fat lot else!!!

georover1

QuoteOne of the quirks of Tiger owners,this must be the only site i have ever used were people mention such things,if a persons grammer is good or bad so what!!!

Read the first post. This thread was actually started because of some asshat on ADV rider.
Mmmmmm......Beer

\'99 Tiger,

Chris Canning

The subject has been raised before,on this board!!!

Stretch

Quote from: "georover1"I've been a faithful Mac user for many years now. I guess thatÃŒs why we're also Tiger riders. There's not many out there but they kick the shit out of the competition. :D

Hear hear!

Patrick the Scot

Lets pleeze shittcann dis tawpik uv conversayshun...
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

zombie

Hey Patrick how's things ?
I'm planing a ride to austin texas in February any where near you??

blacktiger

They're there for their dinner.
OR
There there for there dinner.

Makes a difference in my opinion.

If you can't be "bovvered" well that's your problem. I'll just laugh all the way to the job interview.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.