News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

What to call the 1050

Started by Silverstripes, October 29, 2006, 08:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beezer

"My Next Bike" also

I don't go off-road so the changes made to the previous version of the Tiger won't matter.

german

LA NI,ÄîA, Is nice/ faster, but you need to treat it softly.
Tiger 05´, Tiger 09´ ABS, CB550 76´

durant

I like the exhaust on the TDM - it makes more sense to have it where it doesn't compromise the saddle bag.

Quote from: "durant"I like the exhaust on the TDM - it makes more sense to have it where it doesn't compromise the saddle bag.

I agree. Can't understand why Triumph put it right up there. Except to look the same as the girlies.

ChrisN

Quote from: "durant"I like the exhaust on the TDM - it makes more sense to have it where it doesn't compromise the saddle bag.

I too can't understand the exhaust design on the new Tiger. You'd think they'd have taken the opportunity to push it underseat out of the way completely ?
Chris