News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

stock seat for sale

Started by zombie, October 19, 2003, 09:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie

I ordered the front and rear gel seat for my tiger  so I now have a front and rear stock seat surplus to requirements both the front and the rear each have a small rip in them so first offer gets them  reply here thks

RobZ

Quote from: "zombie"I ordered the front and rear gel seat for my tiger  so I now have a front and rear stock seat surplus to requirements both the front and the rear each have a small rip in them so first offer gets them  reply here thks

If I'm not mistaken, Corbin requires Tiger owners to send in their seat to be redone. You might contact them. THey might want to buy as a spare seat pan for future orders.

Just a thought

Bull

Dear Zombie

Once you fit the new seat, please write us a report and tell us all about your ass. :lol:
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

Ammo

if these are for the FI tigers, I'd like to have them.

my home email is mailto:ammomac_99@yahoo.com">ammomac_99@yahoo.com
Mac

97 Tigger

RobZ

Quote from: "Ammo"if these are for the FI tigers, I'd like to have them.

my home email is mailto:ammomac_99@yahoo.com">ammomac_99@yahoo.com

Hey Ammo, Welcome to the next Asylum  :D

zombie

Quote from: "Bull"Dear Zombie

Once you fit the new seat, please write us a report and tell us all about your ass. :lol:

My Ass is now completely perfect thanks to this wonderful gel seat, back to back 1000miler iron butt rides and not even a whimper out of my posterior .

Now thats a result :D

newmanr19

Quote from: "zombie"
Quote from: "Bull"Dear Zombie

My Ass is now completely perfect thanks to this wonderful gel seat, back to back 1000miler iron butt rides and not even a whimper out of my posterior .

Now thats a result :D

wow, two iron but's in a row eh? I'm impressesd.. I have the gel seat and I agree it's 200% better then the stock seat; but don't think I could do 2000 miles without some serious issues.. I admit to being a whimp as I am hurting in the 250-300 mile mark and am DONE riding after any distance over 400 miles or so (not to mention the shear boredom that would ensue)

probably while I'll never be more then "weekend" adventure rider  :cry: