News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Relays

Started by Mr Chrome, November 11, 2006, 03:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Chrome

hi guys, just picked up my new 2001 tigg'r and I must say I'm really impressed. I've had a 955i daytona since 99 and now I have the pair. Best of both worlds methinks.

I read that you can get relays so that both headlights work as a pair. I've had a quick look but can't find where you'd fit them. The internal l/o of the tiger is completely different to the daytona.

I'll also be loading a custom fuel injection mapping that one of the members from t595.net developed in conjunction with tuneboy, I'll let you all know how I get on.

Great site and a decent bunch of members, keep it up guys.

Kev
Big Kev

Ruislip UK

Daytona 955i 1999

Tiger 955i 2001

greg

This is a really easy mod, you can get the bit from triumphtigeronline (can't find proper web address but you can google it), fits in minutes under n/s fairing, just a plug in, nothing fiddly, works a treat.
2004 Girly.

ghostbiker955i

If it aint broke, I aint touched it! .........Yet!

Mr Chrome

Thanks guys, just placed my order with them.
Big Kev

Ruislip UK

Daytona 955i 1999

Tiger 955i 2001

ghostbiker955i

Have to admit im a big fan of them. Fast email response, blistering speed of delivery and if there is ever a problem, a speedy sort out. You cant ask more.

expanding there range now and then so hope they get better and better.

ps no i dont work for them :) just been impressed

greg

Quote from: "ghostbiker955i"Have to admit im a big fan of them. Fast email response, blistering speed of delivery and if there is ever a problem, a speedy sort out. You cant ask more.

expanding there range now and then so hope they get better and better.

ps no i dont work for them :) just been impressed

ditto, and if only they would do crashbars, bashplates etc..............
2004 Girly.

ghostbiker955i

For crashbars i got mine from a german guy on Ebay. damn good price and have soaked up 2 low speed drops with nothing more than a skuff on the powdercoat.

Cant seem to see them on ebay right now, but he sells a lot of them on there.

Aussie Tiger

After you get the relays, if you need some additional info, check out this web site.

http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.zimmermann/Moto/moto4.htm
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Never regret growing old...Its a privilege not afforded to many!