News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Remus Silencers

Started by Chris Canning, October 27, 2003, 08:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Without going into war and piece I'm on my fourth different silencer on three different Tigers,but when i ordered my Remus can here in the UK,when it came there was a problem with the strap,phoned the importer,  exsplained the problem only for hime to tell me that they'd also sent me the wrong can!!!,I said i'd seen other Tigers with the Grand Prix silencer and was told that if there was a warranty problem they wouldn't honour it,the correct one's  are the Revolution  or the Genesis,the Revolution has a removeable baffle,,I settled for the Genesis Titainum in the end!!!!

Chris

zombie

We got shit for choice over here stateside. All you lads have the choice stuff for the tigger

Chris Canning

Hi Zombie

I've got some real bad news for you!!! If you think us Brits have a choice!! you should see what the Germans have! Try www.tigerhome.de

Try the Tiger besitzer_datenbank it was Pacos Tiger that made me supermoto mine.

Chris

zombie

I'm in the process of super motarding mine so I'm interested to know what you did to your bike.

cheers mick

zombie

Damn now I got to find someone to decipher german for me as they seem to have all sorts of goodies.

Our continental friends really know what they are doing when it comes to super motards and adventure tourers

Chris Canning

Hi Mick

Well before i did it made sure i got all the bits and bobs organised first,haveing only three months earlier put a pair of Dymags on my 1100s buying a second pair was makeing things a little exspensive(but if you can afford it buy e'm(so I purchased a secondhand pair of wheels and had the rims laced on,got a speedo converter from Black Robotics in Australia(came in in 7 days to the UK)and got the front mudguard lowered(the easy way) by buying the rear half of the front mudguard with the holes pre drilled(from  company in Germany(SBF) so it sits lower and closer to the front wheel,if you look at Pacos green Tiger on the German site exactly the same as his

Chris

If theres any more questions just ask,but i'm away for a few days a the Spanish GP in Valencia.

zombie

Chris

If theres any more questions just ask,but i'm away for a few days a the Spanish GP in Valencia.[/quote]

OOOOHH  you jammy git , I'm dead jealous me so I am.

I'm starting to freeze me bollox off here in the chilly NorthEast.

Have a great trip and enjoy the sun =P~