News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Tiger

Started by MARKC, December 12, 2006, 05:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MARKC

Having two hours to kill before the new Bond film started.I thought I would go and look at some bikes. I went to the dealer I got my 900i from in June 05. There was a pristine lucifer orange 955i. It had luggage and tubeless tires and ticked all the right boxes.In the distance I could hear the sobs of my bank manager but needs must and it is now mine. Coincidentally it had belonged to the same guy who had previously owned the 900 I bought last year. He had part xed it for a GS1150.

I transfered the touring scottoiler,autocom and put on Touratech radiator guards.

If anyone is looking for an absolutely mint 900i in the Manchester/Lancashire area I can direct you to the dealer where I part xed mine.It has new Tourances,Progressive fork springs,Datatool 3 alarm,FTDS,engine bars,radiatior covers,datatag,hugger,new chain and sprockets (19t front),new battery and it has had its 12000 mile service about 100 miles ago. I dont get anything from the sale but can recommend it as a good buy for someone out there.

I have the map books out now planning the next adventure.

zombie

nice one

have fun out there