News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

June 2007 Tiger Ride-In ( USA )

Started by TigerTrax, January 03, 2007, 03:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

Here you go gang.....

We may hit our 100 Tigers at this event.  It's an easy ride for many at a gorgeous part of the country.... Pennsylvania...!

Check it out .... http://www.nittanyroadriders.com/TRIn/PA2007.htm

Please...don't wait til the last minute to make reservations..... this is a popular tourist spot.

TigerTrax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

BykBoy

I marked my calander. Looking forward to it.
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

Bushwhacker

Do you have the dates for the other Tiger Ride-In's for 2007?

-
When you look like a rude, crude, scum-sucking cretin, people tend not to ask you stupid questions.

2000 Thunderbird Sport - Yellow w/Ghost Flames

2007 Tiger - White w/ABS

2005 Jeep Wrangler - Blue

Bear

just a relaxed gathering of Triumph Tigers, their riders, and some enjoyable route suggestions - based from a "Main Street" setting. Tiger Steamers, Girlies, Fuelies and (the new) Tiger 1050's are all welcome to attend...

Is "Fuelies" the name for the 2006 Tigers? :shock:
2006 Black Tiger
Street Triple (Minister for War & Finance)
DZR 250 K6 (Kids)
KTM 600
TT600
XT250
KT120

Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Bushwhacker

Quote from: "Bear"just a relaxed gathering of Triumph Tigers, their riders, and some enjoyable route suggestions - based from a "Main Street" setting. Tiger Steamers, Girlies, Fuelies and (the new) Tiger 1050's are all welcome to attend...

Is "Fuelies" the name for the 2006 Tigers? :shock:

Never heard Fuelies, Just Steamers and Girlies.  I think the 2007's should be Roadies.

-
When you look like a rude, crude, scum-sucking cretin, people tend not to ask you stupid questions.

2007 Tiger - White w/ABS

Bear

Well what are the 2006 Tigers called :roll:
2006 Black Tiger
DZR 250 K6 (Kids)
KTM 600
TT600
XT250
KT120

Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Bushwhacker

Quote from: "Bear"Well what are the 2006 Tigers called :roll:

Girlies.  2005 & 2006 tigers are exactly alike and the main change between 2004 and 2005 was steering geometry and cast wheels but other than that the 2001's thru 2006's look the same,

-

2007 Tiger - White w/ABS

Bear

Why thank you. I'll just jump on my Girly and ride off into the sunset. :D
2006 Black Tiger
DZR 250 K6 (Kids)
KTM 600
TT600
XT250
KT120

TigerTrax

Not so fast.... Bucko!

Tigers with 'eyebrows' are girlies ( I prefer to call them 'sluts' ) !

The ones without 'eyebrows' are the REAL DEAL ...

He-Men Fuelies!

No Gurley Mens !!

TigerTrax    '06 Black   Catch Me if You Can !
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'