News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tornado alley.

Started by Guest, January 13, 2007, 09:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One last (maybe) question. What is the availability of accomodation like along the Parkway? On Garmin Mapsource they only show hotels in the bigger towns/cities.

speedjunkie

Accomodations that time of the year shouldn't be too bad.  Normally you can find something a short drive off the parkway.  IIRC there were signs for fuel, meals, and lodging as well.  

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

Cheers for all that.

I've just heard that I've got longer to do this trip so I'll be doing more meandering along the way.

speedjunkie

Quote from: "Blacktiger"Cheers for all that.

I've just heard that I've got longer to do this trip so I'll be doing more meandering along the way.

Good deal!!  There are several waterfalls out in that area as well, if you're into that.  At least this gives you more time to see more sights across the US if you'd like.

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger