News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

London Motorcycle Show

Started by Rocket Rob, January 30, 2007, 11:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Rob

Anyone going to this event from the 1st to the 4th of Feb?

Chris Canning

Went to the Ally Pally last sunday,two weekends in London!! don't think so,even though i think Excel will be the better show certainley not an easy one to get to,except  those fron Darn Sarf!!!.

tonyb

Yes I have booked and from DARN SARF !!! no problems not sure what those bromies where going on about. :smt033
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Chris Canning

Hi Tony

Nothing against London,but an hour forty five each way for two hours at a show,just doesn't add up,i guess should have waited for the Excel  but E-map run the UK publishing and going to Ally Pally was a way of registering a vote the other way,with it being backed by the independents.

diggerT

I am going up on sunday, hopefully get a look at the new tiger if they have one!!

tonyb

Hi chris, Just having a bit of fun with you. I thought that both shows where on then was told it had moved so got on the webb and booked for the weekend.If I know both shows where on being in london would have went to both. Not that oftern you can see two show in two weeks. What was the ALLY PALLY like this year ?. :smt039  :smt081  :lurk
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Chris Canning

If i'm honest,not as good as normal,but they've signed a 3 year deal,it just lacked a few more bikes.

kiwitiger

:( wont be there - a bit far to go !!!!

kiwitiger

:( wont be there - a bit far to go !!!!