News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Introduction from Dallas, TX Area

Started by AutoRotate, March 27, 2007, 11:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoRotate

Hello to all!  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I recently purchased a new '06 Tiger and have added a few mods.  I am in the Dallas area.  Thanks for the great site with tons of information!

Clay

greg

Hi. Make yourself at home.
2004 Girly.

Stretch

New guy buys.

:boozer

AutoRotate

Thanks for the welcome, and if you get down Texas way, holler and I'll buy you one or twelve.   :D

wasions

So is it black?

Let's see pictures.

I bet it's one of those fine looking black ones.

Wish I could see though.

If it's black, then it looks like mine - 'cause it's black, too.

C'mon.  I wanna see it!
Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

JRO

I'm probably going to be down in Dallas, in the coming week.  To buy a piano.  

Where do I holler for the beer?
JRO

2006 Tiger

speedjunkie

I'm here in Dallas now until 4-6, where do I holler for the beer?  Congrats on the bike BTW.

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

AutoRotate

Sorry for the delayed response.  I thought I had email notifications set up when someone posted in the thread, but I guess not.  I thought it was just real slow over here.  Here are some more pictures.  Thanks again to all for the compliments.  I am working nights this month, but PM me if you are still in the area.