News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Brights stuck on

Started by tigerbiker, May 10, 2007, 01:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerbiker

Recently I went out and did the TN section of the Trans America Trail on my 01 Tiger.  What a great section of the country.  Lots of this has been paved but even the paved sections were great.  Many parts of the "trail" reminded me of Ireland.  The tiger hit the ground a few times.  Actually 2 out of the three drops were in a parking lot.  Yea, I felt like a dumbass.   :oops:

Anyway, on to my problem.  So after the first hotel drop my high beams were stuck on.  When I flick the high low switch it looks like one of my low beams comes on in the low setting but the high beams in both lights just stay on.  I have checked all fuses and am stumped.  I took the switch apart and everything appears to be fine.  Could it be a relay that is busted?

iansoady

It sounds like the relay to me.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650