News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My Mangled Tiger

Started by Green Lantern, January 03, 2007, 11:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Lantern

I collided with a tractor-trailor today. Ater the initial impact I had to abandon the bike for my life. I walked away from the accident with some sore muscles and a banged-up right wrist.

I thought he was going straight and then suddenly he decided to go left and there wasn't much I could do I that point. Anyway, I'm going back to the shop tomorrow with my camera to take some pics. I'll wait and see what the insurance company says. Be careful out there.

Sasquatch

Advwannabe

Hey Green Lantern,

Man I hate hearing these stories, did the guy say anything to you about what he did afterwards? Glad you are (mainly) o.k. Let us know what the bike is like after you get a proper look at it.

Cheers
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

geoff

Good to hear no serious damage to you. I am sure many, including myself will be interested to see how the Tiger looks after the incident. Did you have crash bars fitted?

Mudhen

Ouch...glad to hear your ok, G.L!

Scary stuff.

Pat
\'96 Steamer

Green Lantern

Thanks for your remarks, guys.

I'm going to try and post some pics I took at the shop yesterday.

Green Lantern

Sorry for the delay. I'm having problems posting images.

Petjamrut

Hi, wondered on the outcome, hate seeing misfortune but am only human!

zadok_oz

Sorry to hear about your accident. Another case of an errant driver :x  Glad you came out of it in one piece.
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

JRO

Too bad about the bike, but that's the breaks.  The important thing is you walked away.  You can always fix or get another bike, after all.

I've never had a wreck, and I don't want one; I figure I just might quit using a bike, period.  I hope everything works out, and that this will be the last time you ever meet the street.
JRO

2006 Tiger