News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Works tank bag for sale......SOLD....

Started by 2004Tiger, April 22, 2007, 09:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2004Tiger

I like this one, but I have too many tank bags and this one's got to go. It's the factory bag for my Tiger, 2004 model. Not used much, not faded, not damaged, not dirty. Has rubber tank pad, all straps, rain cover and map sleeve. It is expandable. Black (aren't they all?). If you release two quick buckles it will move out of the way to fill the tank. Or if you release four buckles you can carry it around. Sorry, I can't do a picture but Stretch has a nice writeup with pics in the Accessories & Modifications section. You pay shipping from Denver, Colorado, USA + $80. Or best offer.

SOLD TO SBACHMANN. THANK YOU.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

sbachmann